The next phase of the Matching Grants Program of the Innovations and Technologies Agency of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia has begun in TechPark. For this program specially invited trainers will prepare the competitors for the final stage, started for today till February 15 :
- Ian McPherson - economist ;
- Antonio Collado - CARSA senior consultant, company leader appraiser and business management trainer ;
- David Vidal - the managing Director of Crossing The Mirror ;
- Frank Henigin - advisor in technologies and creative industries ;
- David Chechelashvili - technological commercialization expert.
At the final stage the participants of the matching grants program will be presented before the Investment Committee. Winners will be revealed on February 22 - Startups, which will have the opportunity to make their company more successful and be able to export the product on the international market.